|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (276 days ago)|
- Presented in excellent condition
- Bright bay-fronted reception room with garden access
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generously proportioned bedroom
- Stylish shower room
- Ample storage space throughout
- Lovely private garden
- Excellent Brook Green location
LONG LET. A charming one bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor of a period terrace boasting bright and well proportioned interiors throughout and a lovely private garden.
Sinclair Road is situated moments from High Street Kensington and Hammersmith where a selection of fashionable shops, restaurants and bars can be found. Olympia Underground Station is in close proximity providing direct travel to the City and the West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63513322.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1052114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.