1 bedroom flat to rent95 Morrison Street, Glasgow, G5 8BE
|Added on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (214 days ago)|
- FURNISHED ONE BEDROOM FLAT
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / KITCHEN /DINING AREA
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH STORAGE ON MEZZANINE LEVEL
- INTERNAL BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- SECURE ENTRY
- ELECTRIC CENTRAL HEATING
- WELL EQUIPPED COMMUNAL GYM
- PRIVATE UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACE
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING D
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT (CO2) RATING D
**LET AGREED** Speirs Gumley are delighted to present this bright and spacious one bedroom apartment to let on the 1st floor of a prestigious converted development on Morrison Street. The property offers access to fantastic communal facilities including courtyard and well equipped gym and is offered to the market fully furnished, with accommodation comprising an open plan lounge with dining area and fitted kitchen with appliances including electric oven and hob, washing machine and fridge, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes located on a mezzanine level and internal bathroom with shower. In addition there is electric central heating and private underground parking. Deposit £1050. Council tax Band E. Landlord Registration Number 262515/260/21341.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63517270.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL1336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Speirs Gumley Residential Letting Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.