2 bedroom ground floor flat to rent3 Fortingall Avenue, Kelvindale, Glasgow, G12 0LR
|Added on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (221 days ago)|
- FURNISHED 2 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS
- 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM & 1 SINGLE BEDROOM
- BATHROOM WITH ELECTRIC SHOWER
- ELECTRIC CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- SECURE ENTRY
- OFF STREET RESIDENTS PARKING
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING F
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT (CO2) RATING D
Furnished two bedroom ground floor flat to let in a quiet, residential area in Kelvindale, comprising a bright and spacious lounge with fitted kitchen off and appliances including electric oven and hob, washing machine, fridge and freezer, double bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes, single bedroom and bathroom with white three piece suite and electric shower over bath. In addition, there is secure entry, double glazing, electric central heating and off street residents parking. Deposit £862.50. Council tax band C. Landlord Registration Number 24741/260/10150.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63517552.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL1594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Speirs Gumley Residential Letting Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.