|Added on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (213 days ago)|
- Contemporary two bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Exclusive residential development with porter and lift acces
- Spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Offers modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- Smart second bedroom with fitted wardrobes and balcony
LONG LET. Situated in a smart residential development with lift and porter just off Oxford Street, this superb two bedroom flat offers bright modern living space in a great location.
The Phoenix is a well kept modern residential development moments from all the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants of Oxford Street, Baker Street, and Marylebone High Street while all the entertainment of the West End is just a short distance away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63517990.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1051846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.