2 bedroom detached bungalow to rentMacFarlane Road, Bearsden, Glasgow
|Added on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (219 days ago)|
- Detached bungalow
- Fully refurbished throughout
- Front facing lounge
- 2 Large double bedrooms
- Newly installed modern kitchen
- Separate dining area
- Newly installed stylish bathroom
- Fully double glazed, gas central heating
- Large gardens
Located in the highly regarding Kessington district of Bearsden is this spacious detached bungalow. Fully renovated throughout and offering a stylish and modern interior this sizable property is available for immediate entry and suitable for a long term lease. Viewing arranged by appointment.
Occupying a large corner plot on MacFarlane Riad the property is formed over one level. The internal comprises of 4 principal apartments, reception hallway, the impressive sized lounge is front facing with a with box bay window , the large dining kitchen exceeds 20ft in length and features a newly installed fitted kitchen with light coloured wall and base units and offers ample provision for a dining table and chairs. An adjoining utility porch then leads to the rear garden. There are two well sized double bedrooms and a refitted and beautifully tiled family bathroom with modern white suite, heated towel radiator and electric shower above the bath. Double-glazing is installed and there is a gas fired central heating system.
Post Code: G61 2NA
Council Tax: East Dunbartonshire Band F
Furnishings: Unfurnished although equipped with kitchen white goods
Availability: Available for immediate entry.
Contract terms: Suitable for long term.
Situated on the corner of Macfarlane Road and Kessington Road, the home is within easy walking distance of an array of local shops at both Kessington and Hillfoot including restaurants, Sainsbury's Local, shops, Asda superstore further along Milngavie Road and the Boclair House Hotel. A further range of facilities can be found at nearby Bearsden Cross and one particular draw for many to the area, is the acclaimed local schooling at all levels. There are a number of parks within the area, golf clubs and sports centres and a choice of train station at both Hillfoot and Bearsden provide frequent services to Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Viewings: Arranged by appointment to confirm please contact 0141 775 1050.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63522787.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102283001036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coda Estates Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.