|Added on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (215 days ago)|
- Set within a beautiful period conversion in Westbourne Park
- Elegantly arranged over the raised ground floor
- Two bedroom with fitted storage space and modern bathroom
- Light reception room with bay window and high ceilings
- Bright and well equipped kitchen
- Exceptional location close to Westbourne Grove
LONG LET. Offering ample living and entertaining space with a bright and neutrally decorated interior, this stunning two bedroom flat is ideally located within a secure period conversion moments from Notting Hill Gate.
Aldridge Road Villas are ideally located for a range of pavement cafes and local conveniences along Westbourne Park Road but for a more extensive range of upmarket shops, bars and restaurants Notting Hill Gate and trendy Portabella Market area also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63523348.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1052271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.