|Added on Rightmove:||15 January 2018 (277 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 330897
Property Reference: 330897.
SHORT TERM LETS ONLY available now for maximum 2 months
Light and airy two double bedroom, furnished flat with ample built in storage and a small private garden decorated in neutral modern decor and with wooden floors.Large open plan living area with kitchen inclusive of all mod cons including washing machine.
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM GROUND-FLOOR GARDEN FLAT
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- PRIVATE FRONT PATIO
- WITHIN 5-10 MINUTES WALKING DISTANCE OF BARONS COURT, WEST KENSINGTON & WEST BROMPTON
- FITTED WARDROBE IN BEDROOM 1 / WALK-IN WARDROBE IN BEDROOM 2
- NO FEES
- Parking permits are available from the council
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,600.00 per month (£369.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £800.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 15 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 1 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 330897
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33089714012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.