|Added on Rightmove:||26 September 2017 (385 days ago)|
- Set on the third floor of a stunning period conversion
- Generously sized two bedroom flat
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Separate modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second great size bedroom also with fitted wardrobes
- Bright bathroom
SHORT LET. This elegant two bedroom third floor flat offers generously proportioned living space with stylish modern décor and a highly sought-after location.
The local area offers an excellent array of amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Bayswater, Notting Hill and Kensington are within close proximity to the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63546415.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1052426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.