|Added on Rightmove:||15 January 2018 (335 days ago)|
- Very well presented third floor two bedroom flat
- Fantastic reception room with plenty of room to dine
- Newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two bright bedroom both with fitted wardrobes (one en suite)
- Modern bathroom
- Private balcony
- Stunning communal gardens with lake
- Communal swimming pool
LONG LET. Boasting beautiful communal gardens and communal swimming pool, this spacious two bedroom third floor flat offers a generous reception room with a balcony, a contemporary kitchen and two bright bedrooms.
The Grange on The Knoll is a quiet residential cul-de-sac located close to the shops, bars and restaurants along Ealing Broadway and Pitshanger Lane, with fantastic commuter options from the nearby Ealing Broadway and West Ealing Stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63551395.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1051100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.