|Added on Rightmove:||09 May 2018 (99 days ago)|
- Brand New Double Room Finished to an Exceptionally High Standard
- Approximately a 20 Minute Walk from Reading Town Centre
- Luxury Kitchen with Two Ovens/Hobs, Two Washing Machines, Two Large American Fridge Freezers
- Three Showers and Four Toilets
AVAILABLE 16/07/2018 - Brand New Double Room Furnished to a VERY HIGH Standard Located Near to Green Park and approximately 20 minutes walk from Reading Town Centre. Walk in Wardrobe with Dressing Area.
Luxury Brand New Kitchen with Two Ovens/Hobs, Two Microwaves, Two Washing Machines, Two Large American Fridge Freezers.
Three Shower Rooms and Four Toilets.
Excellent Location for Tenants Working in Green Park, Reading University and Needing Access to the M4. Easy access to Reading Town Centre.
Strictly Professional Tenants Only - the Property is a Clean, Tidy, Quiet and Positive Living Environment
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SJPTTE45. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel James Properties, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.