|Added on Rightmove:||15 January 2018 (303 days ago)|
- 1 Bedroom
- The property has been very well maintained and looked after
- All kitchen appliances included
- Large private and secluded patio
- Basement private parking
- Located in Greenford/Northolt
- Great transport links
- No DSS, smokers and pets allowed
Luxury and modern 1 bedroom flat with large private and secluded patio in grand union village well located in Greenford/Northolt with great transport access.
The property comes with basement private parking and lockable garage for storage. All kitchen appliances provided aswell as most of bedroom, living room and outdoor furniture. The property has been very well maintained and looked after.
Located within sought after Grand union village development with marina, restaurants, nursery, supermarket, playgrounds/parks, medical centre, police station, site office etc.
No DSS, smokers and pets allowed. For professionals.
We do not charge General Administration fees, Application fees, or Additional occupant fees.
We do charge a statutory Tenant Reference fee of £120 inc vat per tenant. There will also be a further Inventory & Check In cost to the tenant in order to protect their security deposit in the event of a dispute at the end of the Tenancy.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the RentMyHome.co.uk website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63552604.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RMH1127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rentmyhome.co.uk, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.