|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 February 2018 (263 days ago)|
- Available end of January
- Brand New 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 1st Floor with Lift Access
- Fully Furnished
- Size: 442 sq/ft
- Designer Open Plan Kitchen & Lounge
- Minutes away from Hounslow Central Station (Piccadilly Line)
- *Photos used as examples*
LiFE Residential are delighted to bring to market this brand new 2 bedroom apartment in Craneshaw House, Hounslow.
This stunning development will be fitted to Galliard Homes' premier luxury specification including; real oak strip engineered timber flooring, brushed metal finishes, designer open plan kitchens with integrated white goods and bespoke tobacco wood finishes and bespoke shelving units.
The apartment benefits from a secure video phone entry system, living areas fitted for Sky TV and Freeview, cycle storage facilities and a free standing washer/dryer.
Residents of Craneshaw House will enjoy having the vibrant Hounslow town centre on their doorstep, with its street food markets and famous shopping centre. Hounslow Central station is just a short walk up the road meaning that
Hyde Park Corner is a little over 30 minutes away, and Heathrow just 10 minutes.
LiFE Residential expect high demand for this apartment and applicants are advised to register their interest early to avoid missing out.
Please note photos are used as examples.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, West London- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.