|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 March 2018 (168 days ago)|
- Available 13th of March
- Fully Furnished / Service Cupboard with Washer/Dryer
- Allocated Parking Available via Separate Negotiation
- 280 sq ft - 3rd Floor
- Bespoke Pull Down Bed
- Open Plan Kitchen / Bedroom Area
- Juliette Balcony
- Opposite Hayes & Harlington Station
Life Residential is delighted to bring to market this fantastic studio at Trident House!
Situated on the 3rd floor, and is literally situated right opposite Hayes & Harlington station, with transportation links (National Rail) into central London, and with Crossrail around the corner, central London will only be mere 20 minutes away!
This fully furnished luxury suite features an oak timber apartment entrance.
The bedrooms feature fitted wardrobes, luxurious shower rooms, apartments come with designer kitchens that are modern & contemporary, and bedroom are complete with style and outstanding specifications as well as a Juliette balcony.
Also included is secure ground level parking.
This is one not to be missed!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 14580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, West London- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.