|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||16 January 2018 (306 days ago)|
- Brand New Studio Apartment
- Available Now
- 3rd Floor with Lift Access
- Furnished or Unfurnished
- Size: 356 sq/ft
- Designer Open Plan Kitchen & Lounge
- Allocated Parking Separate Negotiation
- Seconds away from Hounslow Central Station (Piccadilly Line)
Ever wanted to live in a brand new development? Be the first person to have lived in this modern apartment and something to really call your own. Well here it is, the much anticipated Trinity Square. Don't waste your time looking for properties - come and see this spectacular development in the heart of Hounslow just minutes away from Piccadilly line. Completing from September 2017, this stunning development will be fitted to Galliard Homes' premier luxury specification such as real oak strip engineered timber flooring and brushed metal finishes.
We know how hard you work so we want to make sure that when you get back home you don't have to worry about anything and just enjoy your time at home. Preparing your 3 course meal will become the easiest and enjoyable thing to do! Thanks to this modern fully-equipped kitchen you don't even have to worry about washing your dishes because quick and efficient dishwasher will do this dirty job for you. As well as optimal storage space, including an integrated microwave for those nights when you just want to curl-up with a takeaway.
Want to be the host with most? This apartment benefits from a secure video phone entry system, living areas fitted for Sky TV and Freeview, access to the communal landscaped courtyard, as well as cycle storage facilities. The development offers a daytime concierge service to collect all deliveries and ensure security is constant throughout the year. Allocated private parking is also available at an additional cost for those with cars.
Residents of Trinity Square will enjoy having the vibrant Hounslow town centre on their doorstep, with its street food markets and famous shopping centre. Hounslow Central station is just a short walk up the road meaning that Hyde Park Corner is a little over 30 minutes away. What about all those weekend getaways and well deserved holidays I hear you ask? Worry no more as Heathrow airport is just 10 minutes away!
We don't think that you have any doubts left, do you? If so, just drop whatever you are doing now and give us a call before this stunning apartment goes to someone else!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, West London- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.