|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 January 2018 (244 days ago)|
- Impressive three bedroom period house
- Set over three spacious floors
- Wonderful open plan reception/dining room
- Boasts a large eat-in kitchen with garden access
- Three large double bedrooms, one en suite
- Finished to a high modern standard throughout
- Moments from a selection of shops and amenities
- Close to local parks and reliable transport links
LONG LET. Beautifully presented over three spacious and contemporary floors, this superb three bedroom period house boasts fantastic living and entertaining space, an en suite and an excellent eat-in kitchen with garden access.
The property is ideally located moments from a variety of local shops and amenities on Green Lanes. Local transport links include, Hornsey and Harringay Stations. The open green spaces of both Finsbury Park and Alexandra Park are nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63572227.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1052690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crouch End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.