|Added on Rightmove:||16 January 2018 (248 days ago)|
- 3 DOUBLE bed 2 baths apartment
- 1100 sqft
- Large living room
- 24 hour gym
- Allocated Underground Parking
- Front Terrace
- Private and Secure Entrance only for 5 Apartments
- Close promixity to amenities and transport
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Local Sainsburys located within development
RentLondonFlat.com is proud to present this modern 3 DOUBLE bed 2 baths ground floor apartment with private patio located in highly the desirable Great West Quarter (GWQ) development with underground parking space and resident gym all included.
The property comprises three large double bedrooms, modern open plan kitchen with fabulous dining space and bright and spacious lounge area, two bathrooms, separate utility room and a large store room.
The apartment has wooden flooring throughout and benefits from a large front terrace, allocated secure underground parking, stunning communal gardens and 24 hours private residents gymnasium.
The apartment is situated within close proximity to South Ealing High Street and Brentford High Street offering a fantastic array of shops, riverside bars, eateries, and walks along the Thames. There is also an onsite Sainburys in the development and Chiswick and Ealing are both also close by.
This flat further benefits from separate secure gated entrance for only 5 Ground Floor flats. The building has built in connection of superfast 1Gbps Hyper-optic internet/phone connection The building benefits from communal boiler which means no worries of boiler maintenance issues.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63573304.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27550264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RentLondonFlat.com, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.