|Added on Rightmove:||17 January 2018 (252 days ago)|
- Fibre to the building
- Double glazing and central heating
- High ceilings and lots of light
- Two double bedrooms
- Cooker, fridge freezer washing machine
- Family bathroom with shower
Here for rent is a beautiful maisonette, set in a converted chapel but well modernised, it offers high ceilings and period features.
The maisonette is set in a converted chapel which has bags of character and a beautiful frontage. Inside and downstairs you have a bright and airy lounge with an amazing period window and lots of light, leading to the kitchen which is well fitted with quality worktops, integrated cooker and hob, under counter fridge, washing machine, free standing fridge freezer and again amazing light from the big windows.
Carrying on up the wooden staircase leads to a spacious landing with the two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Both bedrooms are doubles and bright and airy. The high ceilings really help with the feeling of space and every room has tv points, a radiator and lots of light.
The family bathroom has a bath with overhead shower, sink and WC.
The property is an amazing maisonette combing both the character of the old building with the modern conveniences. The central heating is electric, much more effective than night store heaters and there are radiators in all rooms. The windows look amazing but benefit from modern double glazing meaning you have all of the character with none of the issues! There is fibre optic broadband line straight to the building enabling blistering speeds with the correct supplier.
There are tv aerial points, satellite points, all the wiring for fibre optic, double glazing and electric central heating, all wrapped up in a character filled property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000420195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JK Lettings, Truro.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.