|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||17 January 2018 (271 days ago)|
- Brand New Studio Apartment
- Available Now
- 4th Floor with Lift Access
- Furnished or Unfurnished
- Size: 355 sq/ft
- Allocated Parking Separate Negotiation
- Designer Open Plan Kitchen & Lounge
- Seconds away from Hounslow Central Station (Piccadilly Line)
LiFE Residential are delighted to present to market this exceptionally light and bright studio suite in the fantastic Trinity Square development.
This amazing 4th floor apartment with extensive glazing running both from floor to ceiling and the entire length of the property, affording amazing levels of natural light. The apartment is fitted to Galliard Homes' premier luxury specification including; real oak strip engineered timber flooring, brushed metal finishes, designer open plan kitchen, with integrated white goods and bespoke tobacco wood finish.
The apartment benefits further from a secure video phone entry system, a living area with TV fitted for Sky and Freeview, and access to the communal landscaped courtyard, as well as cycle storage facilities. Allocated private parking is also available via separate negotiation.
Residents of Trinity Square will enjoy having the vibrant Hounslow town centre on their doorstep, with its street food markets and famous shopping centre. Hounslow Central station (Piccadilly Line) is just a short walk (under 10 mins) from the development meaning that Hyde Park Corner is a little over 30 minutes away, and Heathrow just 10 minutes.
Early viewing advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, West London- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.