|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 January 2018 (326 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished Three Bed Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms & Brand New Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes
- Family Bathroom & Single Bedroom
- *** Available Immediately ***
A Fantastic Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Family Home which is Being Renovated to a High Standard Throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, brand new fitted kitchen and utility room to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, single bedroom and family bathroom.
The property is Double Glazed and Gas Central Heated throughout.
Externally the property has a low maintenance front garden and large enclosed low maintenance rear garden.
The property is available immediately so call the office to arrange your viewing today.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63585748.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 154538R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Blackpool (South Shore).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.