|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 February 2018 (194 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 325688
Property Reference: 325688.
Beautiful, modern, 2 bedroom, split level flat with a 17 foot living area, stylish kitchen, two good size bedrooms and smart bathroom. Complete flat with real wooden floors which gives warmth and colour. Huge radiators for people who want quick and tropical heat. New Double glazing to keep all that heat. Storage in every room - lounge, kitchen, hallway, main bedroom and bathroom
West Hill has a great selection of shops, bars and restaurants within easy reach of Putney and Wandsworth.
Many parks nearby - King Georges Park, Putt in the Park on Putney Bridge Road and riverside walk, Richmond Park. Riverside walk from Putney to Barnes. Oh yes, my favourite pubs - The Green Man and The Telegraph and a new one, East Putney Tavern.
There are no agency fees apart from referencing.
Viewings will be taken by my lovely tenants who are Solicitors on Saturday mornings around 10am.
Available from 25th Feb but will paint whole flat and will be ready for 5th March
East Putney(District Line) (5mins walk)
Putney train station on Putney High Street(10mins) which goes to Waterloo in 15mins.
Wandsworth Town train station as well as the A3 and A205 ( South Circular)
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,600.00 per month (£369.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,800.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 25 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 325688
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32568803012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.