|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (195 days ago)|
- Rencently refurbished.
- Two double bedroom.
- Private patio garden.
- Beautiful wood floors.
- Completed to a high standard.
- Located in the heart of Marylebone.
- 5 minutes walk to Baker Street tube station.
- 8 minutes walk to Regent`s Park.
- Viewing Recommended.
This newly refurbished, stunning two double bedroom apartment is presented in excellent condition and finished to a very high standard, complete with top of the range fixtures and fittings. The property comprises two double bedrooms, a modern shower room, a separate WC, open plan kitchen with living space and a private patio garden.
Knox Street is a pretty, quiet road just off York Street in the heart of Marylebone offering easy access to the restaurants, cafes and boutique on both Crawford Street and Marylebone High Street. Transport links include Baker Street tube station which is located a 5-minute walk from the property (Hammersmith & City, Bakerloo, Jubilee, Circle and Metropolitan, Zone 1) allowing fast and frequent access all around London including Canary Wharf and Liverpool Street. Baker Street itself offers a further selection of cafes and restaurants as well as the world-famous department store Selfridges. The green open spaces of Regent`s Park also under a 10-minute walk away.
Council Tax: £1,147 per year (Band G).
Local Authority: The City of Westminster.
Total Sq Ft: 521 (48.4 Sq M) Approx.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber & Co ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.