|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 April 2018 (213 days ago)|
- Eighth floor penthouse with stunning river views
- Conservatory with heated glass and under floor heating
- Modern accommodation with porter
- Underground parking space
- Kitchen with granite worktops
- En suite bathroom featuring a jacuzzi bath
- Excellent storage space
- Both bathrooms feature under floor heating
LONG LET. Featuring stunning river views and excellent proportions, this eighth floor penthouse offers bright and modern accommodation with porter and one underground parking space.
Regent on the River is situated opposite the popular Harbour club and is moments from a large supermarket with a further choice of shops and restaurants available at Fulham Broadway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63599605.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1052493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.