|Added on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (273 days ago)|
- Very Well Presented Cottage
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- Wood Burning Stove
- Superb Bathroom Suite
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Country Views from Master Bedroom
- Close Proximity to theTrain Station
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
Situated within close proximity to Crowborough train station with commuter links to London Bridge, this two bedroom terrace cottage is available for immediate occupation. Offering a mix of cottage features and modern living, this property would suit a range of tenants and has very large enclosed rear garden, perfect as cats are considered for this property.
The accommodation comprises of a spacious lounge/dining room with wooden flooring, feature fireplace and wood burning stove leading to the fitted kitchen and stable doors to the rear garden. Upstairs, are two bedrooms, the master with fitted wardrobes and rural views, and a smaller double to the rear overlooking the garden. The modern fitted bathroom includes a white suite with walk in shower, stand alone bath and w.c.
With viewings now easily available, please call our team today to arrange your viewing.
LOCATION: The town of Crowborough has a wide range of amenities including shops, supermarkets, restaurants, leisure centre, local hospital, regular bus services and schooling for children of all ages including a community college. The coastal towns of Brighton, the Royal Spa town of Tunbridge Wells, Gatwick airport and the M23/M25 motorways are all within a convenient driving distance as is the Ashdown Forest with its some 6,500 acres of scenic walks and riding by permit.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000214811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashton Burkinshaw, Crowborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.