|Added on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (211 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 314364
Property Reference: 314364.
2 LOVELY DOUBLE ROOMS ( 0ne small double / one double ) are available in clean & furnished 3 bedroom Modern flat. This comes with an additional benefit of free gym and sauna, overlooking London attraction. Bills included Internet,, service charge , council tax , water, tv licence.
Rooms are available in a quiet area, surrounded with parks and local amenities. Excellent transport links, Direct buses from outside the property to North Greenwich,Woolwich, Eltham, Blackheath, lewisham, Charton, 02 which connects well to central London. Local amenities co -op, groceries, local pub at walking distance.
Please note - Small double is £125 P/W, Double £150 P/W..
Free Parking & visitors parking available. 2 Washrooms. Very quite area
Shooters Hill is located in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. It lies East of Blackheath and West of Welling with a height of 434ft it is one of the highest points in London. Offering excellent views over to the North with Central London clearly visible to the left. Oxleys Wood remains a public open space close to the top of the hill. The distinctive Victoria Gothic Water Tower at the top of Shooters Hill is a landmark that can be seen from far around. Close to the A2 with excellent links to Canary Wharf and Blackwall Tunnel. The property also benefits from security entry system, and a quiet locality . No hidden charges NB- looking easy going fun loving and tidy flatmate.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £600.00 per month (£138.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £600.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 22 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 314364
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31436427112017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.