|Added on Rightmove:||16 December 2016 (581 days ago)|
- Caldy room, top floor front
- All bills included with free internet
- Highest standards of finish & quality
- Two bathrooms
- 2 MONTH LEASES AVALIBLE
- 5 minute walk from rail station CH45
- 5 minute walk from shops
- Historic beach front & wonderful coast line
- Up and coming area CH45
- Victoria Park Nearby
Special Offer Move in with NO Admin Fees
A must see property in New Brighton for an outstanding price.
These rooms are decorated to a high standard and named after different beautiful places in the Wirral. The names reflect this amazing Town.
The great thing about being so close to the train station is in the easy access to the city being just ten minutes away. The accommodation presents new opportunities to enjoy working and playing in the city but also being able to enjoy a contrasting experience.
These rooms communally shared will be very popular and viewing is highly recommended. It has?smoke alarm on each floor.?
There is a shared communal area, and a back garden. There are also 2 communal bathrooms. There are fire doors throughout and emergency lighting that are tested regularly.
We are very safe conscious and would like our tenants to live in luxury accommodation.?Communal areas cleaned fortnightly. Please call 01519280382 today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Citylets, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.