|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 February 2017 (1004 days ago)|
City Residential are absolutely delighted to offer for rent this immaculately presented and well maintained two bedroom sixth floor apartment in this brand new development. Finished to the highest of standards with modern and well appointed Bathrooms and Kitchen which includes integrated appliances. The apartment is designed with a contemporary open plan living area to maximise space and offers stunning views of the Liverpool Waterfront with spectacualr views of the Royal Liver Building. The property briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Open plan Living/Dining and Modern fitted Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms with en suite bathroom to the master and a main Bathroom. To book a viewing call 0151 231 6100.
The costs involved in moving into a property are as follows:
A deposit of one and a half months' rental (to be held in a Government approved scheme)
One month's rent, payable in advance on the day of moving in or prior to moving in.
Our administration fee (subject to VAT) is calculated as follows:
* Up to two tenants: £230.00.
* An additional £70.00 per applicant thereafter.
* Guarantor referencing fee: £50.00 per guarantor.
* The reservation fee is non-refundable if you withdraw your application or your references prove unsatisfactory. Your reservation fee will be refunded should the landlord not proceed for reasons other than those above.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000000669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Residential, Liverpool Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.