|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 March 2018 (227 days ago)|
- Ideal for train commuters
- Modern two bedroom maisonette in Truro City Centre
- En-suite shower room
- Built in appliances including oven, hob, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Spacious, light an airy
- Close to all local amenities and transport
- Shared courtyard garden with one other property
A delightful, well presented two double bedroom modern cottage located in Truro City Centre close to all local amenities and transport links.
This property offers a light and airy OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM, a MODERN KITCHEN BUILT IN APPLIANCES that include electric oven and hob, washing machine & fridge freezer. There is a good sized master bedroom with EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM to the first floor, a good sized double bedroom to the ground floor and a large ground floor three piece bathroom with electric shower over.
This property has the added benefit of a shared courtyard and double glazing.
Offered on an un-furnished basis for a long term let. Available Now
Property ref: 121_2555_4562508
Open plan Kitchen / Living Room
Open Plan Living Room / Kitchen
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63624574.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4562508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Truro.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.