|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (214 days ago)|
- Modern purpose built block
- Two double bedrooms
- Residents Lift; gym
- 24 hour porter
- Underground parking space included
- Easy links into central London
- Independent heating/hot water
- Video Entryphone
- En-suite shower room
- Balcony with views over courtyard
This spacious and inviting property features an entrance hall, leading to a large 20" reception and the entrance to the west facing balcony with views over the courtyard. The flat further comprises a modern kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, one complete with en-suite, and one with access to the main bathroom via the entrance hall.
Warren House also benefits from 24 hour concierge, direct links into central London from both Earls Court and West Kensington and a residents gym. The property is conveniently located near the large Tesco supermarket and a short walk from Kensington high street. Warren House also has accessible vehicular links to both in to and out of London thanks to its close proximity to the A4.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63625468.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Excel Property Services, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.