|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (275 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 333248
Property Reference: 333248.
An exceptionally bright, spacious three double bedroom flat occupying the second floor of a 1930's purpose built block in a prime location overlooking Clissold Park. Finished to a contemporary style with well proportioned double bedrooms and a double aspect kitchen and dining area which opens onto a south facing balcony. Also benefits from access to communal gardens. Kitchen includes new white goods including washer/dryer and dishwasher. (Note, currently set-up as two bedroom with large additional living room)
The property is ideally positioned - overlooking Clissold Park, benefitting from great transport links (Piccadilly, Victoria underground lines plus national rail, London Overground and numerous buses into the city) a short stroll from the various cafes, restaurants and shops of Stoke Newington Church St, Newington Green and Highbury Barn.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,300.00 per month (£530.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,300.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 18 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 333248
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33324818012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.