|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 May 2018 (107 days ago)|
Preston Baker are delighted to introduce to the market this well-presented three bedroom terraced home in the heart of Sheffield. The property benefits from easy access to the City, extensive transport links and varied local amenities.
The spacious lounge has a bright and airy feel with a large bay window allowing light to flood the room. To the rear of the property is a large dining room giving access to the below ground basement, a must for that all important storage solution. The kitchen is well proportioned and is equipped with an electric oven and gas hob.
There are two spacious double bedrooms in the property and one good sized single.
Externally access can be gained either to the front of the property or through a shared passage leading to the rear yard which is walled and offers privacy.
****Tenancy fees apply; detailed below****
• Administration and referencing fee - £250 + VAT per tenancy (£300 inc VAT)
• Reference fee per additional tenant and guarantor thereafter - £50 + VAT (£60 inc VAT)
• Express check in fee - £50 + VAT (£60 inc VAT)
• Renewal fee fixed term or periodic - £60 + VAT (£72 inc VAT)
• Landlord's reference for existing tenant - £20 + VAT (£24 inc VAT)
• Inventory check-out fee - £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) - please note this fee is only charged if the Landlord pays for a check in at the start of the tenancy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63629557.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SHE180027_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.