|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 February 2018 (168 days ago)|
- Brand New 2 Bed 2 Bath
- Available March
- 5th Floor in a 6-storey building with Lift Access
- Unfurnished or Furnished / Service Cupboard with Washer/Dryer
- Size: 760 sq/ft
- Colour Videophone Entry Security System
- Residents Only Landscaped Garden
- *EXAMPLE PHOTOS USED*
BRAND NEW two double bedroom apartment available at the much sought after St Bernard Gate development in Hanwell. The apartment has a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances to include dishwasher, washer dryer, built in microwave, wood flooring throughout living room and kitchen and a private balcony.
St Bernard's Gate features private gardens, bicycle and motorbike storage, interior designed entrance lobby and communal satellite dish with Sky+ provision.
The development is close to Heathrow Airport, three tube lines, an overline train and, in 2019, Crossrail, it is in a superb location for commuters, students, and international travellers alike. The M4, A40 and North Circular are just a couple of miles away providing quick access to central London and also a swift exit from the city altogether.
From large historical parks to lush green hideaways that only locals know about, St Bernard's Gate is surrounded by an abundance of green space offering an escape from busy urban life.
Want to know more about this property give us a call and arrange a viewing on 020 3668 1111.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, West London- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.