|Added on Rightmove:||19 January 2018 (153 days ago)|
- REDUCTION APPLICATION FEE
- Three Bedroom Terraced Home
- James Cook Hospital Within Walking Distance
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Gardens & Rear Hard Standing For Parking
- Fitted Kitchen With Hob & Oven
- Newly Fitted Carpets & Decoration
- Offered Unfurnished & Available Now
- No Pets, Smokers Or DSS
- Bond £590
A REDUCED APPLICATION FEE IS OFFERED on this Three Bedroom Middle Terrace House affording easy access to regular bus services and good secondary shopping facilities and is within easy walking distance of James Cook University Hospital.
The newly decorated and carpeted accommodation which is warmed by a gas central heating system and also has the benefit of double glazing, two reception rooms, two bedrooms and a third bedroom leading to a bathroom/wc with electric shower.
Externally there is a front garden and deep rear garden leading to possible off road parking via a private unmade road.
Available immediately on an unfurnished basis. The Landlord has stipulated no pets, smokers or DSS. Bond £590.
3.94m x 3.91m
3m x 4.88m
Tiled fireplace with gas fire.
3.43m x 1.96m
Built-in gas hob and electric oven, plumbing for automatic washing machine, Ideal Mexico gas central heating boiler.
Leading to ..........
3.02m x 3.91m
3m x 2.36m
5.64m x 2.34m
Skylight and door to bathroom/wc.
Part tiled walls, white suite comprising panel bath, bracket wash hand basin and low level wc, Triton electric shower.
Front garden with tiled hung entrance canopy. Rear garden with brick store.
Off Road Parking
Via private unmade road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET170062_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.