|Added on Rightmove:||08 January 2018 (254 days ago)|
- EPC EER D
- Recently Re-Decorated & Carpeted (Late 2016)
- Recently Re-Fitted Family Bathroom Suite (Late 2016)
- 0.5 Miles from South Croydon Train Station
- 0.6 Miles from Sanderstead Train Station
- Large rear Garden with Shed
- Additional Loft Room
- Available from 5th February 2018
- Two Reception Rooms
A larger than average two double bedroom period terrace house situated within this popular residential road, conveniently located 0.5 miles from South Croydon train station and 0.6 miles from Sanderstead train station.
This bright and spacious home is well presented throughout, boasts a large garden with brick built shed, benefits from an additional of a loft room and a down stairs WC, and in our opinion this property would make a wonderful home.
The accommodation comprises master bedroom with ample built in storage, second double bedroom, a newly fitted family bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle, loft room, two reception rooms and a large fitted kitchen with direct access to the private rear garden.
Furthermore, this property enjoys easy access to a wide range of local bus routes, sits a short distance from a good selection of local shops, cafe's & restaurants and is within 0.5 miles from a number of well regards local primary schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63647168.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7306823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Folklands, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.