|Added on Rightmove:||12 July 2019 (9 days ago)|
- Deal directly with a helpful landlord
- Peaceful, secluded, private garden
- 10 minutes walk from Brixton and Clapham North
- Victorian conversion in picturesque street
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- Lots of built-in storage
Property reference number 5697256. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Beautiful, well-appointed, furnished one bedroom flat on a quiet residential street close to Clapham High Street and Brixton tube stations. The flat comprises the ground floor of a Victorian house and has its own private garden with direct access from the kitchen.
This tranquil flat is about 10 minutes walk from both Clapham North and Brixton Tube stations, as well as Clapham High Street rail for the London Overground services to Clapham Junction, Canada Water (for Canary Wharf) and Shoreditch/Dalston.
It's a five-minute walk to a large supermarket, with all the variety of Brixton market not much further away. The bars of Clapham High Street and Clapham Old Town are just around the corner while in the other direction are the Ritzy Cinema, Brixton Academy and numerous pubs, clubs and cafes.
Green space is also close by with Clapham Common and Brockwell Park (with its open-air swimming pool).
- Large dining table
- Large Miele fridge-freezer, washing machine and Bosch dishwasher. All are super-quiet.
- Smeg electric oven and gas hob
- Ample storage for utensils and food, large cupboard for household and garden items
- Glazed door with access to and view of the garden
- Smartly decorated with Hansgrohe fittings
- Bath and shower with several flow settings
- Basin with mixer tap
- Toilet with soft-close lid
- Heated towel rail (on main central heating)
- Extractor fan
- Warren Evans double bed with comfy pocket-sprung mattress
- Large window with a view onto the secluded garden
- Spacious wardrobe with built-in drawers
- Bay window facing the street with lower half frosted for privacy
- Large sofa-bed to accommodate guests
- Plenty of bookshelves either side of the fireplace
- Pretty and secluded low-maintenance garden
- Large outdoor table and chairs
- Long, bright and airy hallway connecting all rooms
- Built-in wardrobes for additional clothes storage
- Additional concealed storage for bulkier items
I am a helpful and friendly private landlord (this is my only rental property), live only a few miles away and know the flat well so can always help out and answer your questions. I am very happy to arrange for you to speak with or contact previous tenants if you would like.
* Please quote ref. 5697256 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples and pet owners.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63648237.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 5697256_66685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.