|Added on Rightmove:||19 January 2018 (207 days ago)|
- Luxury One Bedroom
- Ultra modern throughout
- Easy access to A40/M40/M25 motorway networks
- Double Glazed
- Kitchen with appliances
- Walking distance to Uxbridge Town Centre
- Off Street Parking for two cars
- Under floor heating
- Metropolitan & Piccadilly line station
- Furnished to a high standard
A superbly presented contemporary one bedroom ground floor apartment which has undergone a complete programme of re-modernisation by its current owner. Situated close to Uxbridge town centre with its vast array of shops, bars and train station giving excellent access to central London.
Offering luxury living, finished to the highest of standards, this one bedroom flat comprises of a large open plan living area, Ultra modern kitchen fully fitted with appliances, Double bedroom and Ultra modern bathroom with shower unit, toilet and wash basin.
Benefits include; off street parking for two cars, double glazing throughout, ideal location for professional commuters, easy access to A40/M40/M25.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101809016154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Residential, Hillingdon - Crescent Parade.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.