|Added on Rightmove:||26 September 2018 (81 days ago)|
- ALL BILLS INC (EX COUNCIL TAX)
- LARGE FULLY EQUIPPED GYM
- STATE OF THE ART CINEMA ROOM
- LARGE COMMUNAL/GAMES AREA
- HIGH SPEED WI-FI
- CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST (MON-FRI)
*LIMITED TIME ONLY AT THIS RENTAL ASKING PRICE!*
A fantastic and rare opportunity has arisen to live in this beautiful, unique City Centre conversion.;The property is located on Sir Thomas Street which is based directly in the City Centre itself! The apartments are offered on a fully furnished basis and are complete with utility bills included! The development is a stone's throw away from Liverpool's well known Mathew Street and Liverpool One for all of your shopping needs! Other amenities include, bars, restaurants and the infamous Liverpool Docks. For all of the students, Liverpool John Moore's University is a five minute walk, The University of Liverpool is a fifteen minute walk, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine is a ten minute walk.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63650092.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8496499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Golding Property Services Ltd, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.