|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 January 2018 (271 days ago)|
- Set within a impressive portered building
- Situated on the fourth floor (with lift)
- Spacious reception room leading to balcony
- Stunning modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Smart master bedroom with en suite shower room
- The flat will be sold with underground parking for one car
- Very close to High Street Kensington
LONG LET. This is a bright and airy two bedroom flat offering spacious and modern accommodation with a lovely balcony and en suite facilities, all in this modern development with lift, porter and underground parking.
Warren House is located moments from the shops and amenities of Kensington and Earls Court with a 24-hour Tesco moments away. The closest underground station is Earls Court (Piccadilly and District lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1053202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.