|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 March 2018 (172 days ago)|
- Part furnished
- Available from 17th March 2018
- Viewings available 7 days a week 8am to 8pm
- Five bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Driveway parking for two cars
- Catchment area for schools
- Large lounge
** £100 Cash Back ** Five bedroom semi detached house situated within a popular residential area of Stanmore.The property briefly comprises of fitted kitchen with double oven, gas hob, washing machine and fridge/freezer, open plan lounge/diner with bay window and gas fire, downstairs bedroom with en-suite double shower and utility room. Upstairs offers three double bedrooms, a further single bedroom, separate WC and family bathroom suite with shower over bath.
Externally the property offers driveway parking for two vehicles, enclosed rear garden with patio and two sheds.Available to rent mid March 2018 on a part furnished basis. Offers invited.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63663607.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7363544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ivy Gate , Borehamwood and Barnet.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.