|Added on Rightmove:||21 January 2018 (268 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 334349
Property Reference: 334349.
3 Bed House to Rent for Professionals
This bright and spacious 3 bedroomed end terrace house offers a 33’ garden with mature fruit trees with access to a private garage and further offstreet parking for 2 cars on the front driveway. On the ground floor the property comprises a bay-fronted reception room 18’x12’3, open plan kitchen/diner 19’3x17’11 with access to the garden and a guest cloakroom 4’9x2’3.The first floor has 2 double bedrooms 12’x10’9 and 11’3x9’11, one singlebedroom 7’3x6’11, and a family bathroom 8’11x7’9 which has a shower cubicle and a bath. The house is in a lovely and quiet residential area just moments from the green acres of Morden Park. It is ideally located just moments away from the local shops and amenities on Grand Drive and is within easy reach of Morden, Raynes Park and Central Wimbledon. The closest stations are Morden, Wimbledon Chase and Raynes Park all offering easy access to central London.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,650.00 per month (£380.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,475.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 22 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 334349
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33434921012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.