|Added on Rightmove:||15 October 2017 (368 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 333051
Property Reference: 333051.
** Unique 2 Bed Student Property **
- *Available July 2018*
- *1 minute walk from uni*
- *Double glazing*
- *Massive breakfast kitchen with granite breakfast bar*
- *Stylish bathroom*
- *Outside seating area*
- *4 double sockets in each room*
- *Fully insulated*
- *Alarm System*
This stylish, modern and contemporary 2 bed property has been transformed into a superb luxury student home!
It has been decorated to a high standard in neutral tones throughout and has luxurious charcoal carpets. It is ideally located for students studying at Teesside University. It has a massive fitted kitchen with modern kitchen appliances, a stylish bathroom with a rainfall shower and an outside seating area which is perfect for outside entertaining.
This modern property also comes with the benefit of a modern gas central heating system, is fully double glazed and is well insulated. It also has an alarm system which is serviced annually and all bedrooms feature thumb turnlocks.
The ground floor of this property comprises a spacious living-room features two large luxurious leather sofas, a designer coffee table, glass TV stand and a large mirror to reflect light round the room and shelves to store your DVDs.
A door off the living room leads to a stylish kitchen with a cloakroom housing adryer and hoover with coat hooks for your coats and jackets. The kitchen features a stylish granite breakfast bar with two comfortable bar stools, a modern electric cooker, washing machine and a large fridge freezer. All kitchen units feature soft close hinges to give the kitchen a premium feel.
The bathroom is located at the rear of the property and has a bath fitted with a stylish modern shower system, wash basin with contemporary taps, modern toilet,double mirrored cabinet and a contemporary black towel rail.
The first floor has two large, fully furnished bedrooms with chrome spotlights. Each has a double bed, desk, large sliding wardrobes and a funky chair.
LED lights have been used through this property to keep electrical bills to a minimum.
To the rear of the property is a tidy yard which has an outside seating area, which is fantastic for barbeques and socialising on a nice sunny day.
Viewings available on Saturdays and Sundays. This property can also be let with bills included please enquire for further information.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £650.00 per month (£150.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £495.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students ONLY.
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 333051
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29636115102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.