|Added on Rightmove:||15 October 2017 (309 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 334576
Property Reference: 334576.
** Nice Modern 2 Bedroom Student House **
- *Available July 2018*
- * 55ppw*
- *Dining room and livingroom!*
- *New boiler 2014*
- *Outside seating area*
- *Fully furnished*
- *Four double sockets in each bedroom*
- *Modern fitted kitchen*
- *Rainfall shower*
- *Double glazed*
- *Fully insulated*
- *Alarm system serviced annually*
This contemporary, modern and stunning 2 bedroom property has recently been decorated to a high standard in neutral tones and has new carpets throughout. It is ideally located for students studying at Teesside University. It has a dining room and a living room, a modern fitted kitchen, a stylish bathroom with rainfall shower and an enclosed outside seating area with lighting which is perfect for outside entertaining.
This modern property comes with a new gas central heating system installed in 2014, is fully double glazed and is very well insulated. It also has the benefit of an alarm system which is serviced annually.
The ground floor of this property comprises of dinning room with a clear glass table and four faux leather chairs, which is ideal for entertaining and a large storage cupboard, housing a dryer and hanging rails for coats. A large mirror reflects natural light around the room.
The stylish living-room is also located on the ground floor and features two comfortable leather sofas, there is also a black glass coffee table and a matching TV stand. Satellite and cable connections are also located in this room.
A door off the living room leads to the modern kitchen with a washing machine, integrated cooker and hob, fridge freezer and microwave all provided. A rear lobby with a useful storage cupboard for the vacuum cleaner and bin leads to the bathroom, and a door provides access to the rear yard.
The bathroom is located at the rear of this property and features a bath fitted with a stylish rainfall shower system, a wash basin, mirror, large in-built storage cupboard and toilet.
The first floor has two large, fully furnished bedrooms. Each has a double bed, built in storage cupboard, large mirrored 5 door wardrobes with loads of hanging space and a large desk and a designer chair.
To the rear of this property is an enclosed seating area with lighting, a fold-down table which is perfect for outside entertaining is also located next to the seating area.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £477.00 per month (£110.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £495.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 334576
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29635015102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.