|Added on Rightmove:||21 January 2018 (272 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 334581
Property Reference: 334581.
** Modern and Stunning 3 bed Student Property 2 mins Fom Uni ! **Key Features:
- * Avaliable July 2018 *
- * 2 minutes from University *
- * £50ppw *
- * Downstairs toilet + upstairs bathroom! *
- * Ultra modern fitted kitchen *
- * Stylish bathroom with rainfall shower *
- * Gas central heating *
- * Double glazed *
- * Fully insulated *
- * Alarm system*
- * Outside seating area *
- * Fully furnished *
This contemporary, modern and stunning 3 bed property has been transformed into a fantastic student home. It has been decorated in neutral tones and has luxurious deep brown carpets.
It is ideally located for students studying at Teesside University. It has a modern gloss white kitchen with black brick tiles and sparkle black worktops, a stylish bathroom with rainfall shower and an enclosed outside seating area with lighting which is perfect for outside entertaining.
This modern property comes with gas central heating, is fully double glazed and is well insulated. It also has the benefit of an alarm system which is serviced annually.
The ground floor of this property comprises of a downstairs bedroom. This has a double bed, desk, chair and a matching black gloss chest of drawers and wardrobe. A staircase is located between this bedroom and the living room.
The living room features two comfortable brown leather sofas and a large mirror. There is also a glass coffee table and a matching TV stand. Cable connections are also located in this room.
A clear glass sliding door off the living room leads to the modern and stylish kitchen with quality appliances (washing machine, cooker, fridge freezer and microwave provided). The downstairs toilet and sink are located at the back of the kitchen.
The first floor has two large, fully furnished bedrooms. Each has a double bed,large wardrobe, chest of drawers and a desk with designer chair.
The bathroom is also located upstairs and features a modern bathroom suite with a rainfall shower. a heated towel rail and a toilet fitted with a soft close seat.
To the rear of this property is an enclosed seating area with lighting, which is fantastic for outside entertaining.
We can do viewings on Saturdays and Sunday's. This property can also be let with bills included please enquire for further information.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £650.00 per month (£150.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £495.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 334581
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33458121012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.