|Added on Rightmove:||22 January 2018 (295 days ago)|
- Spacious Mid Terraced House
- Large Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Room To Dine
- Two Double Bedrooms with Wardrobes
- Modern Bathroom with Shower over bath
- Low Maintenance Private Rear Garden
- 0.4 miles to High Brooms Train station
- Neutral décor throughout
- Ideal For Family's Or Professional's
- Available 12th March 2018
DESCRIPTION Kings Estates are pleased to offer this very well presented and spacious mid terraced house situated within a quiet cul-de-sac. The property is ideally situated close to High Brooms mainline station and the sought after primary and secondary schools, St Johns and St Augustine's.
ACCOMODATION: (with approximate measurements) Front door leading to:
LIVING ROOM: 16' 4" x 11' 11" (4.98m x 3.63m) with double glazed window to front, electric storage heater, telephone point, fitted carpet.
KITCHEN / DINER: 11' 11" x 8' 10" (3.63m x 2.69m) with double glazed window to rear, door leading to garden, fitted with range of modern wall and base units incorporating single sink and drainer unit, electric hob, electric oven, washing machine, ample space for table and chairs.
FIRST FLOOR: Landing with access to loft which we understand is half boarded, airing cupboard, doors to:
BEDROOM 1: 11' 11" x 10' 4" (3.63m x 3.15m) with double glazed window to front, wall mounted electric heater, TV point, fitted carpet.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 0" x 8' 10" (3.66m x 2.69m) with double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe cupboard, fitted carpet, electric storage heater.
BATHROOM: With modern three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled to two walls, extractor fan.
OUTSIDE: To the rear of the property there is an attractive garden which consists of a patio area with steps leading to an area of lawn, with a variety of mature shrubs, and is not overlooked at the rear.
Parking: To the front of the property there one allocated off road parking space.
OTHER INFORMATION Council Tax Band: C - £1,404.73 for the year of 2016/17
Deposit: £1,211.54 (6 weeks rent)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63672655.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100621001631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Estates, Tunbridge Wells.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.