|Added on Rightmove:||22 January 2018 (241 days ago)|
- Brand New Studio Apartment
- Available Now
- 2nd Floor with Lift Access
- Fully Furnished / Service Cupboard with Washer/Dryer
- Size: 323 sq/ft
- Designer Open Plan Kitchen & Lounge
- Seconds away from Hounslow Central Station (Piccadilly Line)
- Day Time Concierge
LiFE Residential are delighted to bring to market this brand new studio apartment in Trinity Square, Hounslow.
Available now, this stunning development will be fitted to Galliard Homes' premier luxury specification including; real oak strip engineered timber flooring, brushed metal finishes, designer open plan kitchens with integrated white goods and bespoke tobacco wood finishes.
Each apartment benefits from a secure video phone entry system, living areas fitted for Sky TV and Freeview, access to the communal landscaped courtyard, as well as cycle storage facilities. Allocated private parking is also available at an additional cost for those with cars.
Residents of Trinity Square will enjoy having the vibrant Hounslow town centre on their doorstep, with its street food markets and famous shopping centre. Hounslow Central station is just a short walk up the road meaning that
Hyde Park Corner is a little over 30 minutes away, and Heathrow just 10 minutes.
LiFE Residential expect high demand for these apartments and applicants are advised to register their interest early to avoid missing out.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, West London- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.