2 bedroom apartment to rentWhite Street, Partick
|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 March 2018 (161 days ago)|
- SPRING INCENTIVE - £200 OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT FOR QUICK MOVE
- Traditional Ground Floor Tenement Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Secure Entry
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Short Walk From Byres Road
- Excellent Local Amenities & Transport Links
- Available Now!
*SPRING INCENTIVE - MOVE QUICK AND RECIEVE £200 OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT*
Beautifully presented traditional tenement flat in popular West End location just a short walk from Byres Road and Glasgow University.
Internally the property comprises entrance hallway with large storage cupboard, front facing bay windowed lounge with feature fireplace and dining area, modern fitted internal kitchen, white three piece bathroom suite with shower over the bath and two good sized bedrooms - one double to the rear and one single to the front. Further benefits include secure entry, double glazing, gas central heating and neutral decor and furnishings throughout.
The property is located within the heart of Glasgow’s West End, a few minutes walk from a wide range of local amenities on Dumbarton Road and Byres Road. There are excellent public transport links close by with regular bus, underground and rail services to the City Centre and surrounding districts. The Clydeside Expressway, Clyde Tunnel and M8 motorway network also provide easy road links for those commuting a little further afield. - LL Reg No:42157/26/421
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000481413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countrywide Residential Lettings, West End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.