|Added on Rightmove:||23 January 2018 (206 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom End Mews House
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Allocated Parking Space
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Bond- £400.00
- RIA- £288.46
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Stairs to first floor, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
LOUNGE 14' 05" x 10' 07" (4.39m x 3.23m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, double door to:
DOWNSTAIRS WC Two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and WC, decorative walls ceiling.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 9' 11" x 13' 10" (3.02m x 4.22m) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with drawers, stainless steel sink, double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, double glazed patio door.
LANDING Double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 10" x 9' 00" (4.22m x 2.74m) Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 09" x 6' 10" (2.97m x 2.08m) Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM THREE 6' 09" x 6' 09" (2.06m x 2.06m) Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BATHROOM 5' 09" x 7' 05" (1.75m x 2.26m) Three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks, vinyl flooring, decorative ceiling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100331006108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool, Whitegate Drive.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.