3 bedroom flat to rentSt Mungo Ave, Glasgow, G4
|Added on Rightmove:||23 January 2018 (273 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 335248
Property Reference: 335248.
- Available: 21/06/2018
- Ground Floor
- HMO Licenced
- Student Suitable
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Electric Oven
- Security Entry
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Date available: 21/06/2018
- Furnishing: Furnished
- Rent: £1425 PCM
- Deposit: £1725
The property is located on the ground floor and comprises 3 double bedrooms, modern open plan kitchen, spacious lounge, new bathroom with electric shower. Double glazing, central heating and security entry.
Recently refurbished to a high standard, this 3 double bedroom flat is ideally situated for the City Centre, Queen St Station, Buchanan St Bus Station and is a very short walk from Strathclyde and Caledonian Universities, the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland and the Royal Infirmary.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,425.00 per month (£328.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,725.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 21 June, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 335248
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33524822012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.