|Added on Rightmove:||03 January 2018 (258 days ago)|
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- DESIGNER BATH/SHOWER ROOM
- SOUTH WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- NO SMOKERS, PETS or BENEFITS
- children negotiable
- Gas Central Heating
- VERY GOOD DECORATIVE CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- double glazing
- BREAKFAST ROOM
Property Cafe is delighted to offer this beautiful two bedroom detached bungalow to the lettings market. The property is situated north of the downs, in a quiet residential area. Internally the property benefits from; a large living room, two double bedrooms, large modern kitchen with space for dining with fitted appliances and modern bathroom/shower room. Externally the property has off road parking, large west facing rear garden.Added benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. The property is beautifully decorated throughout and is considered to be in a very good condition. The property is being offered as a long let. Unfortunately Pets, smokers and housing benefit are not accepted, Children are negotiable. AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. To arrange a viewing, please contact the Bexhill office on 01424 224488 option 1.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63694639.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9548153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.