|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (191 days ago)|
- Lovely two bedroom first floor close to amenities
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary well-equipped kitchen
- Modern shower room
- Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
LONG LET. A well-presented two bedroom first floor flat featuring a good sized reception room with space to dine, a modern well equipped kitchen and two generous bedrooms located moments from amenities and transport links.
London Road offers a good selection of amenities with a more extensive range in nearby Hounslow, Isleworth, Twickenham, St Margarets and Richmond. Isleworth and Syon Lane train stations are close by for links into central London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63695440.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1052921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.