|Added on Rightmove:||23 January 2018 (208 days ago)|
- Smart one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Bright open plan living space
- Recently refurbished throughout to a high standard
- Large reception room with fully fitted kitchen
- Generous bedroom with a deep window bay
- Unique bathroom surrounded by frosted glass
- Benefits from a private rear garden
- Moments from the amenities on Kensington High Street
LONG LET. This stylish one bedroom flat, which is within easy reach of Kensington High Street, features bright open-plan living space and benefits from a generous bedroom and private garden.
Lisgar Terrace is located within easy reach of the excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants on Kensington High Street and in Hammersmith, as well as local transport links including West Kensington Underground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1053104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.